Saturday, August 30, 2008

Namitha strikes back at size reports

Recently few websites published Namtihta’s sizes as 40-32-38. Namitha reacted angrily at these rumors. “I look hot in larger sizes. I prefer bigger sizes to small ones. My fans also want to see me like this,” said Namitha. “My sizes are far better than that of Jayamalini’s,” added Namitha, who is doing Jaganmohini, which was earlier done by Jayamalini.

She says that she takes special diet to keep her properties bigger and bigger as people who are for her wants only bigger things from her. About those who speak negative about her body structure, she says its all those who envy of her structure speaks negative about it. She says that she thanks God, the creator who has sculptured her body as if statues of Ajanta cave!

No comments:

Post a Comment