Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hema Malini furious with Sherlyn Chopra

Sherlyn Chopra’s "Dard-e-Sherlyn" video is the actress turned singer’s tribute to the original Dream Girl, Hema Malini's hit number "Dard" from 'Dus Numbri'.

But in a recent interview in Delhi, Hema Malini has hit at Sherlyn with stinging sarcasm and said that the newbie is trying to gain mileage on her name, attaching nudity to it.

Hema Malini said, "It's (the video) very hot, haan? My God, I don't even know why she's (Sherlyn's) linking me with a hot-hot thing. She's trying to change her image maybe with my name. If she's doing this, poor thing, I wish her success, for all those who see nudity will be happy. But my name is Hema Malini and that won't change for anything."

Well, I guess it must be tough for Dale Bhagawar, the publicist who handles the work of both Hema Malini and Sherlyn Chopra.

No comments:

Post a Comment