Friday, December 26, 2008

Hansika’s hattrick with Maska

"Touch wood I am on a hat trick," says the gorgeous Hansika Motwani, who is determined to offer variety to the audience and promises a swashbuckling role in her next release Maska.

"Definitely it will be different from my earlier roles since I dislike repeating myself," says the actress, who portrays ’contrasting’ shades in the much-awaited love story.

Surprisingly, she played a young sanyasin in her Tollywood debut Desamuduru. "Initially, I did have a few apprehensions but I trusted director Puri Jagannath and it paid off," she smiles. Going a step ahead in her other film Kantri she proved her midas touch. "I loved playing the magical role since director Meher Ramesh is one of the members of our gang comprising of Puri and Bunny," says the starlet.

Personally could she relate to these fantasy roles? "Not at all. I am not superstitious. For instance, after a couple of accidents during Maska, my mother has been forcing me to wear a sacred black thread but I haven’t agreed to it," she giggles. She describes Junior NTR as a "decent co-star" and Ram as a "true professional" to halt questions on her relationship with her co-stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment