Thursday, March 26, 2009

Romanian teen auctions virginity for £50k

A Romanian teenager is auctioning her virginity online to pay her college tuition. However, Alina Percea, 18, from Caracal in Olt county, Romania, has a long way to go before reaching her target of 50,000 pounds. Alina is offering a weekend of unprotected sex but with just three days to go her highest bid is at 5,000 pounds.

The brunette posted her advert on a German dating website saying: “I want to meet a gentle, respectful and generous man. "I have a gynaecologist’s certificate proving I’m a virgin." Providing the winning bidder has a health certificate showing that he is free of disease, Alina will forgo the use of condoms.

Through the auction, Alina hopes she will meet her husband.“I want the first time I have sex to be special so I wouldn’t want it to be a quickie. The man who proves the most generous can stay with me for a full weekend but he has to pay for everything if we travel and stay in a hotel,” The Sun quoted her, as saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment