Monday, October 20, 2008

I’m not in Padmasri Edukondalu: Tammanaah

Tamannaah has denied media reports that she is doing a film titled Padmashri Yedukondalu a comedy film with Allari Naresh to be directed by newcomer Vijaya Saradhi and produced by Mupparapu Satyanarayana.

A peeved Tamannaah told, “I am in no way involved in this film and I just can’t figure out why the makers have announced my name in it. I have just one film with Siddharth on hand in Telugu. Everyday I get an offer but my hands are full for the year”.

Meanwhile, her dad Santosh Bhatia who looks after her career says that he was flooded with calls from Andhra and he is upset with the media who report without clarifying things with him. Says the doting father: “It remains a mystery how a producer could go to the extent of announcing a project without the consent of his leading lady”-(sify)

No comments:

Post a Comment